To protect the health and wellness of the participants that apply for the program, there may be circumstances where Naturally Slim declines a member's application to participate. If your participation in the program was declined, it may be due to one of the reasons below.
It is not medically recommended to participate in the program if:
- You are pregnant.
- You are currently being treated for an eating disorder.
- Your health care provider has advised against participation in a weight loss program.
- You have a BMI beneath the recommended range for weight loss. (check your BMI here)
If you are enrolling through an employer, there may be additional criteria for participation. Your employer might limit participation based on:
- Enrollment in your employer's medical plan.
- Employment status.
- BMI and/or risk factors for Metabolic Syndrome.
Check your employer application page for more information regarding your eligibility requirements.